• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed e-lawfirm.org - please appraise

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Kahn

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
hello, please appraise e-lawfirm.org

Also, I know many people think hyphens aren't cool, but what do you think about them when it comes to e-businesses related names? Still better without them?

thanks!
 
I personally would still prefer without the hyphen, and I'm not a fan of .org's.

Reg fee.
 
.org hurts it
"e" hurts it
"-" hurts it

This domain gets three strikes...and its out...of any value
 
Funny the difference that a few extra letters can make.

e-law.org = $XXXX
e-lawfirm.org = $XX

In the future if you consider regging another e- name, you are far better off being patient and waiting until you find a nice generic as illustrated above.

Personally, I've seen e-lawfirm.org on recent drop lists and took a pass.
 
Thank you all for the opinions and advice. I see the logic in your arguments.

Nevertheless, I was thinking this tld would be actually nice for some uses, such as a world wide law firms directory, like hierosgamos.org for instance. For such purposes I even like the .org tld better than most, as .org may give a somewhat more "official" and unbiased tone to a site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom