• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed e-lawyers.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zielak

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Just got this one e-lawyers.info, please appraise :)

.com .net .org already registered
Lawyers.com is the owner of e-Lawyers.com
 
i think the value here would only come through one of the other guys that own the ,net org com if they are interested, standalone I would think that a domain with the "e" and a hyphen and info as tld is close to reg fee..
 
Contact e-lawyers and ask them
 
Not worth much IMHO. First TM infringement then second of all the hyphen (-). Perhaps worth a low $xx.
NB: If you contact E-Lawyers they might file for TM infringement so I wouldn't count that one as good advice!
Good luck!
 
Actually I don't want to sell this domain, I want to keep it for myself but it's always good to know is it have any value.
 
Can i really have TM issues with this domain ?
e-Lawyers.com is redirecting to Lawyers.com
e-Lawyers .com .net .org - all registered, different owners
e-Lawyer .com .net .info as above

I've searched TESS for the term e-lawyers and it's not returning any results.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom