• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ea.rs

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brian1234

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
689
Reaction score
24
Your appraisals please...

This is a domain 'hack'.

Cheers,
 
I don't think domain hacks are valuable without development but this one could be a nice LL for a local end user :)
Hard to appraise given the lack of aftermarket sales data for that TLD but if you are ever approached why not try low €€€€.
 
Nice hack. Now, develop.
 
Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate your thoughts.

In terms of development, I had thought it could be a news cum rumour type of premise. You know, listening, or rather the site using its 'ears' to pick up on the latest news, interesting stories, gossip, etc..

With the right presentation, I don't *think* there'll be a need to use or acquire the .com variant either, i.e. ears.com.

Cheers,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom