• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers EasyWebShop dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugoD

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I've got the following domain for sale:

EasyWebShop dot com

I've had this domain in my posession since 2005 and never came to developping it and I thought now is a good time to see is someone else is interested in it.

It's a good name for someone who's selling a webshop script, the name says it all. Doesn't everyone want to have everything easy in current times?

I'm looking for an offer mid-high xxx (buyer also pays escrow fees + transfer fees).

Cheers

Hugo


PS: this is a multiforum post/sales offers made on other forums will be posted here and vice versa.



UPDATES:

Offer of $225 received through PM

Offer of $300 received on another forum

Offer of $450 received through PM on another forum

I'll set the BIN at $800



BuyNow has been bid through PM on sitedeals.nl

Sales in progress...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom