Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

eBay auction...look at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
whahahahaaaa, next thing they'll auction on eBay are their mothers.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
actually someone offered to "lend" their mother out once...

amazing auction, the high bidders last purchase was pac man game for $6, what will his son say when he brings home a $2 million hockey team the next day?

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
spucks?

brobo

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This may sound bizarre but it is indeed fact. Back in 2000 I believe it was, a guy was auctioning off one of his kidneys on Ebay.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And the Reserve Fees too!!! I don't want to be in that guy's shoes when his monthly invoice comes in.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
One of the coolest auctions I saw on eBay was for a cold-war used Russian Nuclear Submarine back in November 1999. This was was the actual thing. I watched it unfold as the auctin was going on.

The auction took place when you could just leave feedback for anybody, and not have to have been the winner of the specific auction. Due to the publicity of this auction (it was featured on CNN among other places), it got hits, and of course people started leaving feedback. If you want a good laugh, take 10 minutes and read all of the feedback that was left for this guy. He tried to auction the nuclear submarine off three times unsuccessfully. Have to give the guy kudos for trying.

His feedback can be read at:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=subexpo&page=1&items=25

Enjoy!

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do you know if they have archived the pages somewhere on the Net ? (archive.org doesn't have eBay pages).

Originally posted by Bob
One of the coolest auctions I saw on eBay was for a cold-war used Russian Nuclear Submarine back in November 1999. This was was the actual thing. I watched it unfold as the auctin was going on.

The auction took place when you could just leave feedback for anybody, and not have to have been the winner of the specific auction. Due to the publicity of this auction (it was featured on CNN among other places), it got hits, and of course people started leaving feedback. If you want a good laugh, take 10 minutes and read all of the feedback that was left for this guy. He tried to auction the nuclear submarine off three times unsuccessfully. Have to give the guy kudos for trying.

His feedback can be read at:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=subexpo&page=1&items=25

Enjoy!

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Next thing will be the "first born son" category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators