• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Ebay Phising Baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
3,584
Reaction score
0
I just got this in the email...not bad ...

Dear customer,


You have received an Unpaid Item strike.

You were the winning buyer on eBay item BAD SEED (1956) - DVD *NEW (#110077504888). The seller, redtagmarket has informed eBay that payment for the item has still not been received, or that the two of you were not able to come to agreement. As a result, you have received an Unpaid Item strike.

If you would like additional information regarding the item in question, please review the dispute details page.

Important: Repeated Unpaid Item strikes may result in your suspension from eBay.

You can appeal this Unpaid Item strike if you believe it is not deserved. First, read the Thank you,
eBay



:lol:
 
I just got this new one ...for peeps who havent seen it ...its a good example....i will accept DNF points for this ..thx loll
 
I got one recently saying i got a strike for not paying for a motorcycle and the guy is asking if i will accept car trades.
 
I got my very first one today, cuz I'm selling all this stuff on Ebay, it's neat how IE can detect it.
 
Aol phising emails are actually better ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom