• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ebayeur.com ebayeurs.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numerys

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
In french it's like ebayer :

ebayeur.com
ebayeurs.com

XX$ or more?

Thanks!

(I don't know if it is cybersquatting)
 
I do not see a lot of value. What can you do with that kind of name.
I even see TM problems. I believe Ebay is aggressive when it comes to defending their brand. I would drop them if you can still get a refund.
Good luck.
 
Thanks for your advices.

In France, Swiss, Belgium and all this kind of countries, an "ebayeur" is someone who use eBay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom