• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed EbayMadeEasy.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh excuse me?! With that attitude you seriously think you DESERVE *my* time and advice?

You must have an overbloated ego to think that you can circumvent the tm laws, based on some hearsay and urban legends of how "others" supposedly managed to milk Ebay by using its name and trademarks.

Be in denial all you want; this domain's market value is zero.

And that's the bottom line.
 
Lol, let me guess, you're speaking from experience??? I don't need you wasting any more of my time with "tongue-in-cheek" comments claiming experience. I was just looking for numbers, not experience from those with none... since you say it so well.

Oh, and I'm not in any denial. Denial of what.. never mind, you've wasted enough of my time. You may have the last word now because you've spent all kinds of time (that I didn't deserve) with comments backed by only that of your tongue-in-cheek, I don't need to hear any more.

Thanks for all your "experienced based" comments. I'll spend no more time on this, the name isn't worth anything anyways. Thank you all for you comments.
 
Apparently, you can't follow a 20-message thread without getting all upset, when everything points to one direction: the gold is actually coal.

And my reference to t-i-c commentary was only related to the calling of Ebay's legal department to find out for yourself; not to my own personal experience with that very same department.

Doubting Thomases will always want more proof. Be my guest, call Ebay.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom