• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ebook-reader(dot)com

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysthinking

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
163
Reaction score
1
Very high conversion rate.
This is the hottest Niche and Christmas is coming. So take it to the level you want with PPC and more content.

I never put adsense on the website.
Only using EPN so far.

I am only selling my sites slowly to raise money for a bigger project.

Make sure to check out indexed pages in google.

Domain name itself is worth thousands.

You will need to buy a $79 plugin license that pulls in the ebay products (unlimited use on wordpress sites). Dont worry, I will explain everything to buyer. The site is a breeze to manage. If you have used Wordpress before, then you probably wont even need any help.

Sale price also includes phone session with me so I can explain everything to you. I will call you even if its international. This is because I like to make sure who ever deals with me is happy cause thats how I like to be treated when I buy something :)

http://www.ebook-reader.com
 
Last edited:
Pls, inform me the total price inclusive hosting plan and the control panel instruction - how I can add new products and administrate everything. My e-mail address is akipor ad gmail dot com. Andrey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom