• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers eCommercee.com | Tobaccoo.com | Offer wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan0124

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
I am looking for offers on the following premium typo domains:

eCommercee.com

Tobaccoo.com

Both registered at Godaddy, both have about 1 year left.

Post your offer here or PM me, thanks.
 
WhoDatDog said:
Give me $10 each and I'll take them.

Not only is that rude, it's ignorant. Grow up. Isn't that an offense that requires a warning? Mods?

Any traffic?
 
WhoDatDog said:
Give me $10 each and I'll take them.

Please don't insult me and ruin ur reputation on DNforum.

Rockafeller said:
Not only is that rude, it's ignorant. Grow up. Isn't that an offense that requires a warning? Mods?

Any traffic?

Thanks for the post, I do not have traffic stats rightnow since I have just acquired those 2 domains. I will park them on sedo to see how many they got though.
 
My offer is $10 each to take them off of your hands. That is what I believe the value to be. You must pay me. If you get offers above zero dollars from a legitimate bidder then I will reconsider.

The "don't know what the traffic is" line is pretty old at this point. The traffic is zero. If someone pays you money for these then give me their contact info and I'll throw you a bone.

If you pay me $10 each I have to check my PayPal and see if the money is there, and then I have to add these names to my list. I then have to change the Nameservers. Why would I do this for free with these names?
 
WhoDatDog said:
My offer is $10 each to take them off of your hands. That is what I believe the value to be. You must pay me. If you get offers above zero dollars from a legitimate bidder then I will reconsider.

The "don't know what the traffic is" line is pretty old at this point. The traffic is zero. If someone pays you money for these then give me their contact info and I'll throw you a bone.

If you pay me $10 each I have to check my PayPal and see if the money is there, and then I have to add these names to my list. I then have to change the Nameservers. Why would I do this for free with these names?

When you are in a hole you should stop digging. Totally out of order for a sales post.
 
SENT THROUGH PM.

WhoDatDog said:
With a gay name like Justin you can't be more than twenty. You should offer 50 cents for the names.


Rockafeller said:
So you're expecting him to pay you to take the domains? And you're calling me a moron...right. You must be a teenager..its okay, we all go through it.

Again, grow up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom