• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Eddies.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
9,128
Reaction score
176
Hi,
have made a series of good buys recently. DON'T think this is one of them!!!!
On it's plus side, eddie is a massively popular name/nickname, it goes well with the extension, 'cos .com would be mega pricy & there must be lots of Edwards/eddies who own their own company's & organizations who would want to own this (i hope!)
On it's down side .org (big sales lately, but not everyones favourite tho') & plural. (even tho' think runs in quite well to .org)
Really it will have no type-in traffic i guess. It is a bit like a private car plate thing I feel , maybe just a vanity purchase for someone. What i need to know is value................Guys???
 
it will be maybe low or mid xxx $ i made search on google seems ppl dont like eddie :ranger:
 
I know there have been some good .org sales, but I think the .org TLD is on the downturn, I would stick to .com and maybe some selective .infos, its very hard to find a buyer for .orgs, I think this one is around $250
 
Thanks. Anymore?
 
I think this one is around $250
I disagree. Sorry, but I can't see this name go for anymore than very low xxx tops.

If i were named eddie, why would i need my own name in plural? Makes no sense at all. And the .org only brings it down even more
 
And on the other hand ... in my small town , there are no less than 2 business that trade under the name "Eddies" ....
One is a hardware ... the other a fast food joint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom