• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale eek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
440
Reaction score
0
bloghosting.com : Current Price: $20,500.00 with only a few hours gone at Pool.
 
OMG! I'm truely speechless!
 
I'm not speechless...their idiots :)
 
E-Promote said:
I'm not speechless...their idiots :)

There have certainly been alot more bidders for names at all the backorder companies these past few weeks. I usually got around six names daily, now I'm lucky to get one or two....who bled in the water?
 
Figured it would soar if it went to Pool, so I picked up BlogHosting.org and .biz :). BlogHosting.com is now $26,000.

Though not near as good, I also snapped up WeblogHosting.net (running out of exchanges) today as well. At first I hated spending a snap on a .net, but that Pool bid makes that snap look a little better :).
 
Somebody really needs to get the people bidding there (if they are all 100% legit) to come on over here ;)
 
Blogs are getting big with investors, ever since Google bought blogger.com
 
dnforum should try and advertise on pool's website...maybe send some of those bidders over here.

RMF
 
RMF said:
dnforum should try and advertise on pool's website...maybe send some of those bidders over here.

RMF
I vote for keeping the crazy spenders out of the forums, but still find a way to take their money. Why not have the DNForum members all choose which member's domain selling site is the best, put all our domain names there, and then help advertise THAT site to the pool members. "Why wait weeks to bid $20,000 on a dropped domain name? Come over to our web site and spend your $20,000 TODAY!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom