Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

EES.net - Triple Premium 3 Letter .net Domain Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

piero0074u

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for offers on the domain name: EES.net.

This is a triple premium lll.net domain name with huge potential for both domain investors and resellers.

EES generate a massive 43,000,000 results in google and it is a great acronym for hundreds of Companies. The letters E and S are considered to be 2 of the best premium words in the domain industry. The domain was first created in 1997, more than 15 years ago. Similar 3 letter .net domain names have increased in popularity with the recent sale of CDN.net for a massive price of $185,000 last March.

If you are interested in acquiring this domain please pm me with your offer, but keep in mind that I will not accept low ball offers. I am not in a hurry to sell it. I am sure this domain will sell for a great price if I stick to it, but for a serious offer I would be willing to sell it.

Thanks
James

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are looking for offers close to that $180k?

piero0074u

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No way,

I am realistic when evaluating domains. But neither am I willing to sell this domain for low to mid $xxx. So far only offers in this range were received.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom