• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed EFN.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good name, congrats.
snapped or bought?
 
Definitely an excellent combination of letters. Congratulations.
 
You did? Are you sure? it still shows stargate inc. Try ex-owner : E-trade inc.
 
Did You get it with DropKing ?
 
The records take several hours to update remember SirAlex. Nice catch Whois.
 
I know I am just jealous.

Grrr I wanted that name much.
 
I think that showed up yesterday, that it was registered with stargate!
 
Yes Dropking bid - caught using stargate

Shows as caught in my profile
 
Originally posted by Whois-Search
Yes Dropking bid - caught using stargate

Shows as caught in my profile

How did You get the account? Mine is still locked?
 
I've had mine since Afternic chat days

but Harold doesn't like advertising so I better ssssssshhhhhhh
 
Good job. Harold ROCKS!

-Bob
 
Electronic Financial News.......beautiful
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom