• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed EFVV.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstosell

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
I'll admit, I'm not 100% up on 4-letter pricing guidelines. I just bought this one on another forum a few days ago (the letters looked good to me, and I liked the repeating V). Any valuations would be appreciated...
 
Thanks for the appraisals; looks like it was a good buy on my part...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom