• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed EID.asia

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazkel

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
24
Please appraise EID.asia

Eid is a religious holiday (like Christmas/Hanukkah) that is celebrated by 2 billion Muslims annually.

Can also stand for electronic ID

128 acronyms

Google results 93.9 million for eid
 
Nice letters, don't see much potential given the extension...

Very similar to my "investments" when I was a newbie domainer.
 
Largest Muslim population resides in Asia. May be some potential for end user to develop an eid related site.
 
I'd say Varlin doesn't have much vision for what is a great use of the .asia TLD. The condescending attitude doesn't help either.

An Asian word for one of the biggest Asian holidays. It's certainly worth something, though I would have a hard time guessing what.

Develop it into something and I'm sure you'll do well with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom