• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Email Marketing Domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$0.00 /all /reseller
 
Not being an email marketing guy (I should say this first), none of the above strike me as a domain guy (or reseller). From a technical standpoint, not worth much, IMO.
 
Originally posted by DrWho
$0.00 /all /reseller

I agree...these are very long—winded.

Good Luck!
 
I'm not so sure... this is a field that is only growing. If you do your homework, there may be some value there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom