• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed emailbiz.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstermania

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
0
EMAIL BIZ .net

What would you value this name for?
 
That's a tough one. Was it used before and became unusable due to spam?

I have malesack.com and it didn't have a history.
 
How would I know if it was used for spam or not? And if I did would I say " I used to use this to spam all the time and now I would like to know what it is worth...lol

And why are you letting me know you have a domain name called mailsack? I do not see how you made that work in this appraisal?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom