• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed EnCd,com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgmv

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
602
Reaction score
7
I just got posession of EnCd,com.

I was wondering what everyone thought of its potential value.

A few facts:
- over 7million google for "encd"
- over 8 million google for "en cd"
- over 43million google for "enc", alot of good acronyms such as "ENCyclopedia, ENCoding, ENCryption and more"
- over 2 million google for "ncd"
- In Spanish, "En" means "on/in", making the literal translation "On Cd", which is where most of the google comes from
 
2,xxx IMO

Really?!! I was not expecting that much, thank you DNP I always appreciate your appraisals. Do you think this has enduser potential? Or should I try flipping and make 8x what I paid for it???
 
I believe you can get this amount or at least high 1,xxx within the reseller market, but it may take some time. If you can't develop yourself - I would hold it for a while and see. Any traffic BTW?
 
I believe you can get this amount or at least high 1,xxx within the reseller market, but it may take some time. If you can't develop yourself - I would hold it for a while and see. Any traffic BTW?

I just got it. Have yet to park. I will wait and find out. Thanks alot DNP.
 
mid-hi $xxx currently. Low $1,xxx max IMO.

Thanks Stian. I know prices are currently very low, I would most likely wait to sell. What do you think this can get at a SEDO auction right now?
 
At first glance... the EN to me represents english.

You should be able to get at least high $xxx in auction.
 
Thanks alot Stian and the Investor. How do you add rep on here?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom