• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed energynews.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
resell value.... none.

Useable value.... low, unless you have a personal interest in the subject and would enjoy the prospect of building a site around the domain name (backwards but done daily).


Welcome to the forum tmattos.

Jack
 
EnergyNews.US...has a nice ring to it.

I like it....I notice all the other extensions are taken and probably won't be long before someone builds a website with the dotcom version. Its a good name in my opinion with all the energy talk everyday and...there will be no end to it in our life times. Hold on for a while as it accumulates value.
 
BioEnergy.us sold for $900 in oct 2005 at Sedo. I think it's worth that much if not more to the right buyer. I agree with all of what dmtalk wrote.
 
I tink it has potential.

Unless you mean to develop it seriously and keep it up to date, otherwise do not develop it apart from a home page.

Otherwise I agree with 'dmtalk' and '2ndWave'. Present aftermarket value circa. $1,000 - $1,250.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom