• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed eNEW.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone wants it bad enough, who knows what it really worth. I would easily hold out for xx,xxx offers.
 
If someone wants it bad enough, who knows what it really worth. I would easily hold out for xx,xxx offers.

Agree to a degree about xx,xxx range (in last post I said as much as 10k retail) but the problem is how often do the end-users who will pay xx,xxx come along :undecided: especially re non-dictionary words. It can take a very long time and lots of patience.
 
It can take a very long time and lots of patience.

Very very long time indeed.

It's brandable, corporate-sound, I'd say $x,xxx fast.

Good luck!
 
Thanks for all the appraisals posted! Some other opinions are welcomed...
 
After I contacted Great Domains (of SEDO), that's what they answered to me about eNEW.com :

Thank you for the e-mail. After speaking with the brokerage team, the maximum allowable reserve for eNew.com would be $9,999 in auction. However, if you decide that this type of reserve would be acceptable, please let me know, and I would be happy to list the name in the next premium auction.

Kind Regards,
~ Matt
I think this is kind of an appraisal, isn't it?
 
Good Luck...I hope you get a bidding war and do well.
 
Finally, eNEW.com is on sale!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom