• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Enn.cn - Goin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomnia

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2002
Messages
869
Reaction score
0
I'm selling the domain ENN.cn. The name is ideal for a news site, like the popular 'CNN', ENN can stand for East News Network. What I've done with the site is got a free chinese news feed, and also a live ticking stock display bar on the top. Its a very brandable name, I'm asking for at least $150. Paypal please.
http://www.enn.cn
PM me with any offers.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom