Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

eNom and its B..l S..t product named GoMobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiba007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a customer of eNom and have subscribed an annual protect ID for a domain name.
During the "Protect ID" order, an unwanted subscrption called "GoMobi" appeared on my order and obviously did not saw that.

Please note that obliging customers to pay for an unwanted product or survice is completely ILLEGAL. Despite that, eNom continue this practice and nobody seems to complain against the eNomCebtral company.

The reason of this posting is that the "customer" have the right to cancel the GoMobi service within the 30 trial days period, but there is any explanations on how to cancel that service.

On the bottom of this page, you will find:

"The goMobi service is available for a free 30 day trial. You may cancel the service at any time during the free trial period. After the free trial period, the goMobi service will automatically roll into a monthly subscription. You will be billed for a monthly subscription fee prior to the end of the trial period."

URL: http://www.enom.com/web-site-mobile-2/default.aspx

Of course, the eNom support remains inexistant and the "legal department" seems not to exist...

Anyway, I found that file telling us that there is a way to cancel the GoMobi subscription via an "eNom API"/ This API is: GM_CancelSubscription
URL: http://news.enom.com/wp-content/uploads/gomobi_gettingstarted_revised.pdf

This can certainly be done via a resseller account.

My question is:

How to cancel this GoMobi subscription with a normal eNom account???

Thanks in advance for your help as the eNom support seems to be inaccessible.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I forgot to tell you that this service is billed $10.00 per month using eNom and that GoMobi is billed $2.50 per month by it's developpers, opensrs.com

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

jiba007

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply but it's not usefull regarding to the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators