Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

eNom announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear eNom Account Holder,

A fraudulent email was sent out this weekend asking you to input your login and password.
eNom will never ask you to do anything like this.

Please ignore the mail or if you have already responded, please login to your eNom account and change your password.

Matt Stearn
Vice President
eNom, Inc.
16771 NE 80th Street #100
Redmond, WA 98052
425-883-8860 x202
[email protected]
www.enom.com
"An ICANN Accredited Registrar"

Yeah I got that that, funny I never actually got the fraudulent email though.

So, snoopy you want one huh? :D

I dun have one neither, however, I got one that try to get my access login password into paypal.com

Goh
I no nuffin.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Really you got one asking for your

www.paypal.com

account log in pass darn, did you tell them about that.

HUH

The login link go to www.paypal-network.com which is of course
not own by paypal.com if you go there now, you only see directory listing.

Goh
I no nuffin.

PS: Here is the email (graphics withdrawn).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Notice about Account Security

Last week our network administrators and system programmers discovered a security hole in our web servers. Therefore we advise to check your account immediately, because of few hackers attempts to breakdown our system. More information is available here .
Login here , check for fraudulent money transfers, including archives, check your bank account and/or credit card and report any fraud attempt to the respective organization.

Refund Link
Due to popular demand, PayPal members will be able to refund all payments received by their PayPal account. The refund link will be available on the payment's Transaction Details page for the first five days after a payment is sent. If the transaction is refunded, all transaction fees will be refunded and the payment will be reversed.

Send Money Requirement Update
The definition of "new account" for the purpose of the new account withdrawal requirements will be increased from two months to four months. Like the existing policy, new PayPal members will need to complete at least two out of three authentication steps in order to withdraw more than $500 per month. This requirement will automatically be lifted four months after the account opening date, and applies to all accounts opened after 7/16/2001.

Merchant Information Requirement
Effective 5/11/02, select merchants receiving $10,000 or more in payments per month may be required to provide additional business information. Merchants who need to provide additional business information will be notified.

This PayPal notification was sent to because you chose to receive the PayPal Periodical newsletter and Product Updates. To modify your notification preferences, login to your account. Changes may take several days to be reflected in our mailings. Replies to this email will not be processed.

Copyright?2002 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

Originally posted by timechange
Dear eNom Account Holder,

Matt Stearn
Vice President
eNom, Inc.

"An ICANN Accredited Registrar"

Has anyone ever received email from the president of enom huh or know if they really have a president? :confused:

Goh
I no nuffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom