Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

eNom Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How did it get resolved? Did Enom do something or did all of your domains just magically reappear?

Domain Summit 2024

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
How did it get resolved? Did Enom do something or did all of your domains just magically reappear?

at this point I'm going with magic, but I'll be following up with enom when I get home. today is a travel day for me - right now I am at the airport in Vegas waiting for my plane.

when I do get this figured out, I'll post my findings here.

thanks again everyone!

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow
right now I am at the airport in Vegas waiting for my plane
FrontRow, R U sure at the craps table last night you didn't gamble away your entire domain portfolio, but can't remember it due the amount of alcohol - and babes - at the table...:eek: :eek: :laugh:

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
great idea fizz - I'm sure all my domains put together could at least ante me in at the poker tables :)

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL.

Good to hear all's well now with your portfolio :)

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, the closest we can figure is that it was somehow the fault of the computer I was trying to look it up on. I'm not technical enough to understand what may have happened, but it may have had something to do with an overcautious firewall or archaic web browsers, or both.

If not that, then I'm back to the black magic scenario. All is good now, though.

Thanks again everyone for your help.

TrafficMonsterRRR

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FrontRow, I feel for you man! I am quite relieved you have solved the problem, it sounded very serious.

I should mention that once in a a while I get a frantic email from subaccount holders complaining of a similar issue. I take these instances VERY seriously and I have investigated each and every one of them PLUS I have taken all the detailed complaints to ENOM for answers. We have thus solved every single problem to the reseller's satisfaction.

Some known glitches aside, it appears that the problem does indeed lie with computer/browser/cookie handling esp. if you frequently switch systems, browsers, you clear the cache radically.... Basically (and I don;t want to sound didactic) it appears every time the user was not logged in correctly to their ENOM acconut (due to no fault of their own of course).

One good practice I have found to help is to always check the "welcome:user " grey box indicator. This is found in the bottom right-hand side cell of ENOM's screen, and under the main (dreaded looking) blue-brown ENOM menu. It should show your ENOM nick at all times. If your nick does not show, try logging in again. If you are correctly logged in and your domains are missing, you better call ENOM even if you have to use the tray phone on the plane!

Glad all is okay now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom