• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

eNom Reseller account..

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
Hey all I have been looking at Domain reseller account trough enom.

I found 2 different ones as you probably know..

Gold and Silver now my question is that I didn't find the answer 2 is

eg. 1) Gold plan $6.95/yr costs $6,995
now do I have to pay every year $6,995 or this is one time fee?

eg. 2) Silver plan $6.95/yr costs $1,595 now with this one there are some extra fees included what are they and do I have to pay 1,595 every year or???


If someone can explain this to me that would be great..

Thanks
 
Hey all I have been looking at Domain reseller account trough enom.

I found 2 different ones as you probably know..

Gold and Silver now my question is that I didn't find the answer 2 is

eg. 1) Gold plan $6.95/yr costs $6,995
now do I have to pay every year $6,995 or this is one time fee?

eg. 2) Silver plan $6.95/yr costs $1,595 now with this one there are some extra fees included what are they and do I have to pay 1,595 every year or???

If someone can explain this to me that would be great..

Thanks
As I understand it neither of those are annual charges. They are both one time charges.

The difference is one is a DEPOSIT that's redeemable for domain and web service purchases and one is a FEE.

With the Gold plan you are essentially committing to spend $6995 for which you will forever get the $6.95 price. The funds are credited to your account for you to draw against when you make purchases.

With the Silver plan, you are buying a $6.95 reseller account. Any domain purchases you make you pay for.

If you have any other questions, I've found the sales team at eNom very responsive - (425) 274-4500.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom