• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale eNom's Club Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess they're finished/finishing(?) working the kinks out. We'll probably get an update in the next couple of weeks.

~ Nexus
 
Will this improve ExpireFish? Should I start adding names to my ExpireFish accoutn again?

ExpireFish used enom right?

RegisterFly---> ExpireFish -----> Enom


HopeFully expirefish will ebcome a player

and check http://expirefish.com/info/new.php

although they have not updated that page in a while, LoL
 
Originally posted by devildude8989
Will this improve ExpireFish? Should I start adding names to my ExpireFish accoutn again?

ExpireFish used enom right?

RegisterFly---> ExpireFish -----> Enom


HopeFully expirefish will ebcome a player

and check http://expirefish.com/info/new.php

although they have not updated that page in a while, LoL

No enom club drop has nothing to do with expirefish,
 
Stuff, ExpireFish runs on enom, are you sure?
 
Originally posted by devildude8989
Stuff, ExpireFish runs on enom, are you sure?

Yes, registerfly is enom reseller, expirefish uses registerfly api to register names with enom! So no they don`t use enom club drop!
 
Ok, does any drop service use enom drop club?

Registry fly (expirefish) should boost thier budget and buy in then. Maybe they would start catching.

and I thought maybe i should keep paying $10 per mo. to ExpireFish :(

I was wrong, for know.

Until thier 5.0 engine is released (wich may not be good either)
 
I lost moccasins.net :sad:
 
Where is the link to sign up with eNOM Club Drop? I've been searching everywhere :confused:
 
That's the old page though. Best to wait for a new annoucement.

~ Nxs
 
Yes, ExpireFish uses Enom. Expirefish has been promising the new 5.0 version for two months. Originally, they said it would be up by the first week of March. And, then they posted the note listed above.

But, they still have not initiated the new program. It could be another month before they bring it to market.

Why hasn't any one else copied ExpireFish business strategy?

I would love to join Enom's club. But, it still looks like they are not ready to open it up. I believe they need to have a track record first.
 
I think the club is $2500 a month, put with those names, you could make it bake fat! Do I smell a coalition?

But I am reffering to the wrong link so, who knows ? Not me.
 
You couldn't even make back 1/10th of the $2500 with those 4 names. The $100 drop club on the other hand is a different story. I know I emailed them asking to get in but never heard anything back on it.

Jason
 
Does enom ever reply to emails?
 
Originally posted by clemzonguy


Depends who you email :)

I did get also answer, they sai that they will open it in 1-2 days. Then we will see!
 
You can sign up now under resellers menu and then choose club drop.

How many slots available ?
Seems unlimited.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom