• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

ens.com sells 4 cheap on Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

picassofacepicassoface is verified member.

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
9,718
Reaction score
85
ens.com just sold for only $19,000

Looking at past sales of lesser 3 letter .com's, this was a bargain. I guess that's the risk you take when you put a great name in auction. If I were the seller I'd be puking my guts up....
 
looks like a bargain
 
I sold it a few months ago for ~15k. After paying 7k. It's all relative. I had it on this forum with BIN's of 20k, even 15k, and no takers for several days. Easy to talk about prices. Not many people will pay what they say something is worth.
 
I sold it a few months ago for ~15k. After paying 7k. It's all relative. I had it on this forum with BIN's of 20k, even 15k, and no takers for several days. Easy to talk about prices. Not many people will pay what they say something is worth.

so true scr!


but still, it's a nice "come-up" from what you originally paid for it.
 
ens.com just sold for only $19,000

Looking at past sales of lesser 3 letter .com's, this was a bargain. I guess that's the risk you take when you put a great name in auction. If I were the seller I'd be puking my guts up....

so its worth that much for now ..
 
My reasoning is, if I had $19,500 just sitting around looking for a mid term investment, i'd have loved to buy it. I wouldn't Risk cash i might need, but i'd risk it if I were "rich".
 
The seller must be pissed.
Well, the domain might not be a lucky one then.
 
means "identical" or "similar" in danish. Could've maybe gone for more, but I think it's a fair price
 
also the finance ticker for ENERSYS
 
I'd say it was a pretty good deal for both parties.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom