• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ePaintball.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I purchased this domain ePaintball.net off of eBay for like $10 a few days ago...

I seem to get some clicks on sedo already, and I already have an inquiry on someone wanting to buy it.

The term 'paintball' gets 300,000 overture searches. Good for SEO i believe.

What do you think?
 
I like it, but hell I am one of those thinking into opening a site about paintball :)
 
lol, yea I feel ya. I guess the appraisal would have to be a little biased as you can really only identify a good domain if you know a little about the topic.

Without a doubt I can tell that the domain would be an excellent domain to start a website as far as brandability and rememberance, but as far as the keywords and length and .net goes, i'm not sure how much the name itself is worth. Hence this thread ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom