• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed erase.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tttcash

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone.

Erase.mobi

What do you think? Give me the good, bad and the ugly.

Thanks For Your Time
 
IMHO its difficult to put a price on it because I'm still thinking of how it may be used for a mobile site...:worried:

The option maybe is to use it as a brandable name but I feel it sounds too Negative to be Branded...:undecided:

...as there is nothing else I can think of at the moment and considering how much I would be willing to pay for it as a reseller....

$$RegFee, sorry :disappointed:
 
reg fee to mid xx
 
erase.mobi ? What is your ideas when you reg this domain ?
 
It's not that stupid really.. First of all it's a very generic name. Secondly ; have you ever seen those services adverted on the TV etc. that removes your phone operator logo, so your background image/wallpaper doesn't get spoiled by a huge operator logo? This can be developed into such a site. Erase.mobi - Erase your operator logo today! :) I have really no idea if you can ever sell this domain, but I still wouldn't say it's worthless.. Good luck ;)
 
Thanks for your honesty everyone. I have not decided what I'm going to do yet.

Thanks
 
In the year 2024, when machines will take control on us, we`ll have a way to combat them:

simply go to www.erase.mobi and check the nearest "erase point" to recharge your "Erasor guns" to destroy the enemies........ ( from Terminator 5 - The future against humans - ) ...:eek: :eek: :eek:


(if the above becomes true, I`d say you got a gem ;) )
 
Low - mid xxx easily. You actually have quite a few options with this one. I wouldnt be surprised to see this one reach high xxx or more on a sedo auction. Just my opinion.
 
sounds a bit harsh to me :) maybe i misunderstood though .. anyways .. :)

maybe my English is not good .
I only wanna know what owner plan to do when he purchased erase.mobi because I myself didnt find any relate between erase and mobi .

Nump
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom