• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed eRealEstate.mobi 100+ Collection

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice ones there, mainly the three letter ones and no1.mobi, beat.mobi, tycoon.mobi,speaker.mobi. As far as value is concerned, you might expect to start at low to mid $xxx, although I'm not really sure on .mobi pricing and as an oldskooler I'm still skeptical about the future use of .mobis.
 
I think the 3 letters are about 200-400 bucks right now
some others like beat.mobi or Mpgs are ok , the rest is close to regfee, as I cant see the relevance for most of them with a mobile site.
 
Thanks Guys!

This brings some different perspective.

I think you have a right as far as where is the mobi market right now. I have to be patient and once 3G is going to change the way people are looking at cellphones - mobi are going to be a blast.

Still looking for some more appraisals i.e. more specific.

muris
 
I like upgrades.mobi and possibly tvonline.mobi because it is a hot topic right now.

I'd say both can fetch low to mid xxxx...and who knows how auctions will go some names could get crazy.
 
Thanks!

This makes me feel better.

Everyone else is invited to appraise too.
Do you see definite junk or definite gem?
- post your opinion.

Thanks up-front.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom