• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers eRomeo[.com] or Datez[.net]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
12
I am taking offers on these 2 domains. I ask that you PM offers, but you may also post your offers via this thread.

I am not claiming anything special with these names. You are bidding on the names only.

I am very eager to sale, so please make your best offer first. :)

BTW. They are at Godaddy and I accept PayPal or Money Order :approve:

I also have other names for sale. I bet you can not guess where the link is to that?





...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom