Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.es (Spain) unrestricted Landrush

Status
Not open for further replies.

CashCowDomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i would like to see refunds IMMEDIATELY to the credit card

OR

get the name first, then charge me.

:)

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freddy@EuroDNS said:
sorry folks, I did not saw this post. Was the last on the page!
if you prepay for a .es and you will not get it the money will be refund immediately to your Account and you are able to reuse it for the next name. I guess all registrars do it in this way, or not?

Freddy

it'll do, thx

Edwin

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So in other words if e.g. I prebook 20 names and pay 360 euro for doing so, I might (worst case) end up with a 360 euro credit on my account that I'd have to spend with you guys?

Don't want to sound suspicious, but where's the incentive for you to actually catch anything if you get the customer's money either way? (i.e. if it's not actually returned to the customer, but only credited to their account at your registrar)

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Freddy, question...what is the odds that the name we reg'd we will actually get? Does anyone else know who is doing the pre-reg's? I ordered 10 of em and would like to know what my chances are of actually grabbing em!

CashCowDomains

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if a registrar can't get the name i ordered, i don't want a fund account at that registrar to buy second rate domain names i didn't have on my "ordered" list. a refund to the credit card would be required. if they get the name, i pay. pretty simple process. if they don't get the name, why should i pay anything???

ie, if i "order" 1000 .eu apps and get 50... i don't want 950 application fees of credit just sitting there at that registrar doing nothing. other registrars have a better system in place in my opinion if this is the process EuroDNS has...

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sneakers....EXACTLY! If I dont get the names I will be wanting a refund. I could not imagine that they would just issue credits...that would be like settings themselves up for the biggest chargeback rush ever.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Edwin said:
So in other words if e.g. I prebook 20 names and pay 360 euro for doing so, I might (worst case) end up with a 360 euro credit on my account that I'd have to spend with you guys?

Don't want to sound suspicious, but where's the incentive for you to actually catch anything if you get the customer's money either way? (i.e. if it's not actually returned to the customer, but only credited to their account at your registrar)

Where is our incentive? Hey man! You know what would happen on our supporthotline if we do not get enough names! We do also crediting back to the bankaccount but not to the CreditCard (a small fee will be charged, but dont know how much). I dont know why we can not charge back to the Creditcard, I heared it is a technical reason. From my experiance 98% of all customer stock the money with us for renewals or other names.

Freddy

PapaStiz said:
Hey Freddy, question...what is the odds that the name we reg'd we will actually get? Does anyone else know who is doing the pre-reg's? I ordered 10 of em and would like to know what my chances are of actually grabbing em!

There are only 25 Registrars, and most of them are only small hosting companies. so I would say the chance is much better the 1:7......

Freddy

sneakers.com said:
if a registrar can't get the name i ordered, i don't want a fund account at that registrar to buy second rate domain names i didn't have on my "ordered" list. a refund to the credit card would be required. if they get the name, i pay. pretty simple process. if they don't get the name, why should i pay anything???

ie, if i "order" 1000 .eu apps and get 50... i don't want 950 application fees of credit just sitting there at that registrar doing nothing. other registrars have a better system in place in my opinion if this is the process EuroDNS has...

if you talk about quantities like 1000 names or even much less. I absolutely agree with you. for such things I would suggest you to PM me.

PapaStiz said:
Sneakers....EXACTLY! If I dont get the names I will be wanting a refund. I could not imagine that they would just issue credits...that would be like settings themselves up for the biggest chargeback rush ever.

read what I wrote to sneakers.com

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Freddy. Thanks for clearing up my questions. :) However I have do disagree with the fact that if the names are not gotten (in cases of where less than a huge quantity are regged) then there is a credit issued and not a refund.

This is the first time I have ever used EuroDNS and there are no other names there I want...just the .es's. So it is not correct to assume that just because we dont get the .es we want there is some other names that we want to reg.

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
read what I answered to Edwin in this tread. EuroDNS do refund.

freddy

PapaStiz said:
Hi Freddy. Thanks for clearing up my questions. :) However I have do disagree with the fact that if the names are not gotten (in cases of where less than a huge quantity are regged) then there is a credit issued and not a refund.

This is the first time I have ever used EuroDNS and there are no other names there I want...just the .es's. So it is not correct to assume that just because we dont get the .es we want there is some other names that we want to reg.

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Then I must of completely misunderstood. My apologies.

sealover

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know from my little experience that .es registry doesn't allow too many typos to be regged. true?

FreddyS

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sealover said:
I know from my little experience that .es registry doesn't allow too many typos to be regged. true?

I would be not to agressive with the typos.
Mostly it is not the registry that generates the problems, problems are generated by the TM-Holders.
In the past .com.es where free for everyone but was screened by the registry.
.es only to TM Holders and companynames and it was also screened.
I do not know how the want to do it in future.
Problem with typos you can have everywhere.

Freddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom