Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Escalation to unresolved forum sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me provide a summary:

1) I posted sold and claimed the domains in public.
2) I immediately send the seller a PM requesting his payment details.
3) Seller agrees that I have claimed the domains, and requested me to send payment to a Netherlands paypal email address, and suggested to push the domains to me before I send payment.
4) I immediate requested seller to verify the legitimacy of the domains, why the domains all have different email address, first and last names, why am I sending payment to someone in Netherlands, why can't I pay you directly, why do you want to push the domains to me before I make payment.
5) Seller replied he has no time to answer my questions and no time to prove his legitmacy.
6) Seller has suddenly sold the names to Johnn without my consent.

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me provide a summary:

1) I posted sold and claimed the domains in public.
2) I immediately send the seller a PM requesting his payment details.
3) Seller agrees that I have claimed the domains, and requested me to send payment to a Netherlands paypal email address, and suggested to push the domains to me before I send payment.
4) I immediate requested seller to verify the legitimacy of the domains, why the domains all have different email address, first and last names, why am I sending payment to someone in Netherlands, why can't I pay you directly, why do you want to push the domains to me before I make payment.
5) Seller replied he has no time to answer my questions and no time to prove his legitmacy.
6) Seller has suddenly sold the names to Johnn without my consent.

I have replied you about why I need you to send payment to another member here.
Why you keep saying I did not reply you?
And before I sold the domains to Johnn, I have already told you that I will not continue the deal with you. And then I received your PM, and you did not oppose it.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Birdfly, is this EXACTLY what happened?

What timeframe was involved here?

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
-------------------

I have declared clearly in the thread that "Reserve the rights to sell them to a high reputation Dnf member."
Do you guys still think I need to continue selling the domains to Tekz999 after I found he is not with high reputation in my opinion?
Just because he post "Sold"??
Where is my rights which have declared clearly??
I do not have the rights to secure my sale??
Or you guys would think I should ask every member here to ensure that if he is really with high reputation before I cancel the deal with him??
Regardless of the complaint he involve with in that thread??

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You obviously exercised your right and sold them to Johnn...and I have to add that tekz999 is a well known member on here for a long time and does have very good feedback (so does birdfly, just much newer) If in your opinion and judgement the deal had went bad and you did not think payment would be made then I can clearly see why you would give the deal to Johnn who was willing to make payment right away as requested...we don't know what went on in your head or what you did or did'nt believe at the time but everyone has a different background and experience here on the forum and not everyone knows everyone like we all assume sometimes...like Biggedon said, communication is KEY.

ps - did tekz999 ever say he was not going to buy them?

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Focus said:
ps - did tekz999 ever say he was not going to buy them?

I said to him in PM:
"I have NEVER say anything that I will not pay. Nor have I ever agreed that the deal has fallen through."

birdfly replied with:
yes,"you have NEVER say anything that you will not pay. "

:-/

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know what's up with the obscurites in the domain whois info and whatnot, such as what tekz999 was inquiring about.

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I said to him in PM:
"I have NEVER say anything that I will not pay. Nor have I ever agreed that the deal has fallen through."

birdfly replied with:
yes,"you have NEVER say anything that you will not pay. "

:-/

No, you are telling a lie.

Tekz999 demanded emails from several people to complete the deal (which were then new terms not part of the original sale), Tekz999 has told me that "he do not want domains with questions."
It obviously kills the deal.

before I sold the domains to Johnn, I have already told tekz999 that I will not continue the deal with tekz999. And then I received a PM from tekz999, and told me that "he do not want domains with questions.", though I have clearly explained why I need instant payment to the paypal account of another member here.
So then I know that he would not buy my domains, and won't do instant payment.

Below is the content of PM:
-----------------------------

tekz999 said:
You need to understand its your fault that make this transaction unclear, and did not fulfull my satisfaction. I do not want domains with questions. I am not stupid. I am a professional and everything must be clear. I reserve the right to discuss the situation in public to safeguard all members for potential fraud as you are unwilling to cooperate in this transaction obviously.

Regards,
Gilbert

birdfly said:
Hi,

I need fast payment today , and within several hours.

XXXX need it. (XXXX is a good member here, i mask his name with "XXXX" here. not to involve in too many person in the dispute. )

I do not have so much time to finish your request.
And I have told you that I can push domains to you first.

Sorry, we could not reach at one point with the deal.

So I will not sell the domain to you.
Since you could not send an instant paypal payment.

birdfly

If more PM content needed, I will paste more PM content here.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I do not want domains with questions.

There it is. Case closed.

Good buy on those LLL's Johnn..

birdfly

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"domain names with questions" can't be sold here in the first place

How could you throw out the words like that?
Who tell you that my domains are with questions? Tekz999?
It is only one person (Tekz999) think them as with questions.
And he told me clearly that he do not want them in the PM.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear BirdFly,

I am not saying that your domain names have questions.
I am saying that the way chose to make a trasactions let
other people to believe that your domain names are stolen,
or you are selling them without authorization of the owner.
The methods of payment that you are using, which is
"I am here" but "please pay there" are 100% the same that
people that steal domain names are using. I am not saying
you stole the names, and it is not the case here at all,
I am saying that the questions are totally relevant and
rightful to ask

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Banana, I think you are very agressive. I agree with you on many occasions, on some disagree, but you are so agressive, it is impossible to have a decent conversation.

Focus, you are posting way to much irrelevant information in many threads, I agree with BananaMan. When people having serious discussions you can hijack the thread with remarks and it will go to a differnt path unrelated to the topic.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Banana, I think you are very agressive. I agree with you on many occasions, on some disagree, but you are so agressive, it is impossible to have a decent conversation.

Focus, you are posting way to much irrelevant information in many threads, I agree with BananaMan. When people having serious discussions you can hijack the thread with remarks and it will go to a differnt path unrelated to the topic.

Provider, I accept your outlook, I am a little tense lately, stress and what not, sick of seeing people get screwed, man I could tell you stories would blow your mind. I will try to be more sensitive. Thanks

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the seller wants to sell the domain his way , its his right, he owns it ...and if he doesnt want to deal with a specific person its his right, and if the buyer has questions and doubts, its up to the buyer to make the call..

my 2 cents , Thanks

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If the seller wants to sell the domain his way , its his right, he owns it ...and if he doesnt want to deal with a specific person its his right, and if the buyer has questions and doubts, its up to the buyer to make the call..

my 2 cents , Thanks

agreed.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Whenever Focus drops his slapstick 'tude and gets serious, be afraid - be *very* afraid!

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys! Just a word of advice. Don't make it personal. And yes, I am talking to both Focus and JP.

We are looking into what to do about the situation between both of you, please hold your public display of affection till something is done.

/edit -- You didn't stop and forced me to remove your posts. Nuff is Nuff!

tenzin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What an education for a newbie! This thread has a lot to say about:
  • the importance of clear communication during the sales process
  • the fact that in forum postings, we generally see only the tip of the relationship iceberg. There's often a complex and deep history between forum members, as well as alliegances and enmities.
Thanks to all who posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom