• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed escroe.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
typos are pretty much judged by traffic and revenue got any?
 
Just picked up the name. Nothing significant so far.

I liked this one because it is not only a next-key typo, but it seems to be a fairly common misspelling -- and lastly it is a Old French word from which escrow was originally derived. For whatever any of that is worth...
 
with only a 620 result on the search, I dont think its too common of a mistake.
 
Well thats true -- I didnt mean in terms of overall percentage -- I meant if someone is going to misspell it -- that is probably how they would do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom