Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Escrow.com - very bad services

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there ,

I used to use Escrow.com for years and years , but not I think its time to run a way form it forever and use DAN or any other companies . I love to use Godaddy , but the fee is 20% ! .

In Feb 26 2020 12:22PM PDT I opened a deal in Escrow.com then in Mar 3 2020 10:20AM PDT
Escrow.com approves payment
so I was asked to give the domain to the buyer , then Mar 3 2020 2:20PM PDT
Inspection period ended, Buyer accepts merchandise.
blank.gif

blank.gif

But until today 10/3 they still didnt pay me the money . I reached a lot of times for the supports and always just a general speaking like they will never run away with my money ...blah blah blah .

The domain worth more than $6K , but I sold it for $3K to get the payment fast and keep working as they say money makes money ! .

The message I got from them yesterday did make me so angry

(( Hi User,

Thank you for contacting Escrow.com

We are not going to run away with your money. We hope you understand, we have waited for the Buyer to finish required verification to process this disbursement.
Apologies for the inconvenience on this Ahmed, we're doing everything to have this sorted out.
Here's what I'll do today, I will personally reach out to our Payments team and follow up on this issue. I will also get back to you within the day with an update.
I will not give any guarantees of the result as this is beyond my control but what I can assure you is that I will let you know of the progress.
If you need anything else, just let us know. We'd be happy to help.

Thank you.))

First its so to say for me user !! , its so disrespect . If they person wrote his name then they need to use my name and not user ! .

(( we have waited for the Buyer to finish required verification to process this disbursement. )))

its not logic at all to proof the money then asking me to push the domain then hold the payment or the release and work with the buyer to verify his account !!!!!! . What if he will never do it , then what I will lose the domain and the money will go back to him !!!!! .

Its F* crazy , they should did that before asking me to give him the domain !!! .

(( I will not give any guarantees of the result )) like what is this ( I will not say other words ) .

And I never heard anything back in the day !! .

I know there are licensed or that what the say , but how I can take a legal action against all of this delay ? . ( Anyone know ) .

Domain summit 2024

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well if I understand the situation correctly they are withholding payment to have the buyer go through additional identity confirmation? But if they already had you transfer the domain, they should release payment at this point.

What if the buyer fails the verification? Will they then keep the payment? It makes very little sense TBH.

The whole idea of using Escrow is to be secure after you transfer the domain. I will try and ping my rep to give an idea of what is going on.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats exactly whats is happening !! . They really should release the payment to me .

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There must be some misunderstanding. If that is the case that would negate the whole idea of using Escrow. Once they tell you to transfer the domain they accept liability for the payment.

If you transferred BEFORE they told you to, then that would be another case. Did you get the "payment has been approved, please transfer domain" message?

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• aaaaaa.png
    aaaaaa.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 8
  • eeeeeeee.png
    eeeeeeee.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 6

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

never had such an issue, but hope you get paid soon.

what I try to do when there is a delay with payments is to.....
think about how long I had the name, before it got sold.

it helps me get back to being stress-free

imo...

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I have to agree with you. Its pretty concerning. In the end I am sure they will pay you otherwise it would really create a large degree of mistrust against them in the community. But to even hold back the payment for a week is a really bad move.

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will get in details later , I have to run out for an appointment , but I want to let everyone know I did get the payment today in my bank account ( finally !! ) .

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators