Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Escrow services review & advice

slinkster

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for any reviews on escrow.domains (i think they are out of WashDC). I have a buyer for a domain of mine and they are using escrow.domains to handle escrow. I've used Escrow.com before, but i have never heard of escrow.domains before. so, if anyone has any info, i would appreciate it. Are they affiliated with SEDO?

thanks!

Domain summit 2024

slinkster

Reaction score
thanks, this will be for $##### so, i want to do my verification before moving forward

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Escrow.Domains is handled by Stevan Lieberman whom also advertises here at DNForum.com. Its more of a boutique outfit ensuring you the personalised touch. He comes highly recommended.

Jessica_APLegal

Level 1
Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for any reviews on escrow.domains (i think they are out of WashDC). I have a buyer for a domain of mine and they are using escrow.domains to handle escrow. I've used Escrow.com before, but i have never heard of escrow.domains before. so, if anyone has any info, i would appreciate it. Are they affiliated with SEDO?

thanks!

Hello Slinkster,

I work over at Escrow.Domains with Stevan Lieberman. Yes quite a few of our transactions that involve brokers come from SEDO. Any further questions that you have I would be more than happy to answer for you.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom