• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Essex girl and the paddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

movil

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
An Essex girl and a paddy are having a drink in a bar and the paddy is wearing a pair of wellies.
One of the wellies has an L on it and the other has an R on it.
So bimbette Essex slapper says to paddy: \"Oi Geezer, why \'ave u got an L on one wellie and an R on the uvva?\"
\"Well\" says Paddy \"oim a bit tick so I have an L ta tell me dat its me left foot and an R to tell its me right foot fa when oi put tem arn\"
\"Fackin\'ell\" says bimbette Essex slapper \"now I know why ma knickers \'ave got C&A on \'em!!\"
 
AHAHAHAHAHAA.......... I dont get it. :P (lol, I'm sorry.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom