• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Established $1500+ / month ** m2scripts.com -- WITH BIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitedesigner

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
header2.gif


M2Scripts.com Offers UNIQUE MYSPACE SCRIPTS
You name it, we've got all the MySpace stuff!

Site Name: M2Scripts

URL: M2Scripts.com http://m2scripts.com/

Age: 10 Days (live). I've had domain for a little longer

Type of site: Established and functional website with traffic

Description of Site/Script:
What does M2Scripts offer?
M2Scripts.com provides a variety of MySpace Scripts. We have searched far and wide in order to obtain MySpace Generators, MySpace Programs, MySpace Scripts, and MySpace Resources. We offer other services as well. We want to offer everything to you for MySpace. If you need something that we don't have, feel free to contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.

Our Goal
Our goal is simple: to be the best MySpace Resource site on the Internet. We want to provide the most content to users. Above and beyond resources, we provide top of the line generators and unique services for both large website owners as well as the common MySpace user. Most of all, we desire to leave a lasting impression on every single visitor. If you continue to return to M2Scripts because of the resources and scripts, then we can say that we have been successful.



Some Stats:
1.gif


$1500+ Revenue per month! --- $1500+ Revenue per month! --- $1500+ Revenue per month!

2.gif


Traffic: Over 5000 Uniques / Month!

3.gif


Traffic: Over 5000 Uniques / Month!

4.gif


Referrers: Look at the bookmarks

5.gif


Traffic: Search Engine Results

6.gif


Management Software:IPN PRO

7.gif


Management Software:IPN PRO

8.gif


Management Software: Cute News

7.gif



Minimal Advertising

MySpace Bulletins, Link Swaps, SitePoint.com, Word of Mouth

Is this an auction? YES

Starting Bid: $500
Payment via paypal only

BIN: $18,000

If you think the BIN price is too high, it is 12 times the monthly revenue. I am just looking to see what offers I can get on the site. I will greatly consider any low 5 figure offers However, if I don't get a bid that I want, I am not obliged to sell it for the price that it goes for. And if it doesn't sell for a price I'd like, I have some ideas that will get instant money within a couple days. If it does get sold, I will share those ideas with the new owner.

*Note: Willing to consider trading large sites, scripts, laptops, electronics, or any other web sites. Just PM me with private offers.

P.S. For whoever buys the site, I am more than willing to explain how the site works, and how I generated the most traffic from my advertising sources. The site works wonders, and I would stick around to help the new owner make the site successful themselves.

--

Additionally, I will be posting this site for sale on eBay with a reserve of $20,000 just to let you guys know. I want to see if I can pull it in from someone on eBay.
 
How can you claim $$$ revenue per month when the site has been open for 10 days and more than 50% of your traffic came from your for sale thread on SitePoint?
 
I only started selling scripts for the last ten days. Before then, it was a resource site. As far as 50% of my traffic coming from my sale thread on sitepoint, that's not true. It came from my forum signature. Most of my sales came from search engine searches, because alot of people in the web developing niche already have a similar site. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me :)
 
I paid for a script from this site on May 23 and have still not received it. This guy keeps telling me to check my email address yet he never actually attaches the file. BEWARE!!!!!!
 
How can you claim $$$ revenue per month when the site has been open for 10 days and more than 50% of your traffic came from your for sale thread on SitePoint?

Agreed... this thread is a joke and totally misleading... how can a site be "established" when it is 10 days old??
 
stueynet said:
I paid for a script from this site on May 23 and have still not received it. This guy keeps telling me to check my email address yet he never actually attaches the file. BEWARE!!!!!!
I believe we have tried to take care of this. Please email [email protected] and I will send you your script asap. We can discuss a partial refund if necessary :)
 
bought a script from the site, so far it does not work.
 
stueynet said:
I paid for a script from this site on May 23 and have still not received it. This guy keeps telling me to check my email address yet he never actually attaches the file. BEWARE!!!!!!
Whenever I send email to you, they keep getting bounced. Please contact [email protected]

thank you

Darren06 said:
bought a script from the site, so far it does not work.
email [email protected] for any support issues.
 
sitedesigner said:
Whenever I send email to you, they keep getting bounced. Please contact [email protected]

thank you


email [email protected] for any support issues.


You have sent me more than one email saying that my email bounced. How does that work? Perhaps you are sending a file that is too large. Get you house in order!
 
Site rips people off... scripts don't get you more people...
 
Still waiting for my layout editor script. Purchased May 23.
 
I have sent this more than a while ago. I also gave you a link to download it. If you are still having trouble, please email [email protected]

Thank you.
 
sitedesigner said:
I have sent this more than a while ago. I also gave you a link to download it. If you are still having trouble, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Are you kidding? Just send the email to me. Stop telling me you sent it and send it. You keep sending me emails saying you sent it. How about in the email you send me saying that you sent it, just send it.
 
what is your email address? tell me on here. I will post a screen shot of it right here that I sent it to you :)
 
payments AT stueynet DAUGHT com or

stuart " " " "
 
If you made 500 in 10 days how come you are misleading and saying 1500/month You simply can't multiply the revenue you recieved, you could speculate and you did not receive over 5000 uniques in may, another speculation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom