• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ESTABLISHED 6 Year Old Video Game Forum For Sale Xsgaming.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundog

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Video game Forum For Sale Great Email List Lots of Potential

This site is ranked on the 1st two pages of google for over 80 very popular video game related keywords including video game forum/s.

This is a very established site with lots of potential to be even better. Site has over 22,000 members and is adding about 40-50 members per day on average.

This site has a forum, arcade, cheat codes, and game themed videos. The site can pretty much sustain itself. This gaming site has lots of unique content that the new owner would have full ownership rights to. Site has over 95,000 posts. Lots of repete traffic.

Site is listed in Dmoz. all traffic is organic. I do NOT advertise this site at this time and haven't for the past 3 years yet the traffic keeps coming.

If you love video games or want to break into the industry then this site would be great for you. I have invested tons of hours and thousands of dollars upgrading customizing and improving this gaming community.

Why am I selling because I have many projects and just don't have the timne to give this site the attention that it needs to reach full potential.

Visit The Site Here: Xsgaming.com


The site is currently earning on average $2500 per mo. from links and ads. It can make much more if you team with some of the big sites. I will share all of my ideas with the new owner of course.

Serious Buyers ONly. Will consider offers $X,XXX
Thanks
 
Can you please provide detailed traffic stats (top countries, referrals, etc). Thanks!
 
Any chance of you sending me screenshots of traffic and revenue via PM. I would also like to know a BIN.

Thanks
 
Umm, how many POSTS a day do you get?
Looks very inactive to me and majority of sign-ups are Spammers.
Certainly, some things dont add up like last month it says it had over 2000 people online at one time but when i visit the site it has 3 members on and the rest are from places like Nigeria.

I only express this concern out of genuine interest.

The income is amazing though. Can you send me a PM with proof.

Thanks
 
Can you please send me the traffic and the revenue stats please.
 
Revenue Stats would be good.. also if possible reason for sale..
 
Site seems to be not working!! Can you send me the traffic and revenue stats? I 'm very interested.
 
Ok, Guys,

I'm back....had a family emergency. The site is still for sale. My host crashed apparently yesterday morning and just got back online today so I will get stats as soon as I can.

If you are still interested in the site let me know.

Sorry for the delay.
 
I'm interested. Please send me all the traffic and revenue proofs and stats. I will be revamping site to make more viable.

I will offer you 6months average x (N) Months revenue.
 
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update. I have all of your pm's and I am going to respond as soon as I figure out how to make screen shots work then I can send you rev proof.

Thanks for your interest.

Have a great day
 
So was this just an advertising for the website or really for sale? Never received the requested info?
 
@leo yes this site is for sale. I have tried to pm all who have responded. I am going to be sending rev info this weekend. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for your interest, patience and understanding.

Cheers
 
Hello,

Thanks to all of you for your interest. All pm's have been sent. If you didn't receive a pm please pm me.

This site is still available.

Sorry for my delay in getting back to those of you that responded. I have had some serious family issues going on.

Cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom