Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Established Free Web Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameslee

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have written up a document with traffic stats, revenue details and other interesting information. To get this .doc file, please request with the following information:

Your full name:
Your location, country:
Your email address:

Email/MSN: james(at)sitemanaged.com

Thank you to the current interested parties and bidders. Interested parties should contact me via email or MSN as soon as possible with questions before submitting an offer. I will be looking to hand this over to a new owner as soon as possible. As soon as the right person offers the right money, this sale will close. I look forward to hearing from you and I anticipate a lot of interest.

Site URL: http://tinyurl.com/6ghp33

Questions and submitting your offers
You can PM me for questions or contact me on IM (in profile):
Minimum offer: 4,500 USD
Asking price: 6,250 USD

Email/MSN: james(at)sitemanaged.com

1. Exclusive, unique, fantastic website design (Designed by 4design.tv, worth over 1200USD) - Includes unique logo (by ypson.com) and 3 custom unique banners
2. Web design integrated with iPanel, Chat script, and vBulletin
3. vBulletin skins
originally by Forummonkeys.com (Brand-free, 50USD+) and vbskins, custom modified & integrated by myself.
4. Active web forum (VB License is not included) Community and a facebook group!
5. Flash live person
by livefaceonweb.com (259.99 USD)
6. Domains: http://tinyurl.com/5e4vb5
7. iPanel owned license (99.95 USD)
8. 17,000 + Free hosted members
9. Involved dedicated server leases
will be transferred to you at the current provider.
10. I will assist the new owner as much as possible for a smooth takeover.

Revenue Details:

Income and Revenue

On our main website we have google ads up in various places, bringing in around 400 USD at least, every month since its launch. This Aug we got 650+ from google adsense (helped by ad campaign boost). I've just finished tweaking the locations of adsense, so far it's looking good. Stats proof available in the .doc file upon request.

We have also been providing domain services by a reseller programme since 20th of August. 160+ USD from around 20 domain sales in just over 10 days.

The revenue however depends entirely on your plans and what you do with all the assets it currently has. The large part of the benefits I personally received from this host was the referral to the premium plans of my other brand. But these are not included obviously.
The new owner may wish to try the HostGator referral program (or any other), or simply sell adspace and I would guess you would gain a lot of income from this. It's about what and how you offer and the presentation of it. We have here an outstanding free web host service which not only gives a good service, but looks good and professional. The possibilities with income and revenue you have are simply endless.
There are also many many adspots you can sell on the net markerplace.

Traffic Details:

Traffic

The site is listed in all the major and important free web hosting directories and recently started gaining stumble traffic as well as all the help from our kind users who decided to link us from their websites. The word of mouth is also a very strong tool at the moment. We currently average over 2000 visits per day, over 30,000 unique visitors a month. More and traffic screens included in the .doc file upon request.

Full information in the .doc file available via request as stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom