Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Established Hosting Business - 2.5 Years Old - 325+ Clients - $3000+ Per Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 71630
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 71630

Hello,

For sale here is my hosting business consisting of 325+ clients using shared web (standard,reseller and master reseller) hosting and Shoutcast (standard and reseller) hosting.

This business is my pride and joy. The work I have personally put into this over the past 2.5 years is tremendous and I'm very proud of my achievement.

The reason I am selling is simply because I no longer have the time to focus on this project. I have many other projects which have yet to be started and I feel that it's time to move on and the new year seems like a great time to do so.

The business name will only be revealed to the buyer as if it were made public current clients could easily find out and it would cause mass-confusion and would be a general nuisance to both myself and the new owner. We are looking for a smooth transition and it's advised to inform the clients after they have already been transferred to your servers (we have used this technique twice before when acquiring two other companies and it's proven to work well). The new owner will have a choice from either integrating the clients with their current hosting business should they have one or taking over the entire name/branding of ours.

The WHMCS and Kayako eSupport databases contain a lot of important billing and support information respectively and will be transferred to the new owner.

Currently 355GB of disk space is being used excluding backups. The monthly bandwidth usage is approximately 700GB excluding rSync backups. There are approximately 2700 US web hosting accounts and 300 UK web hosting accounts. All of the Shoutcast accounts are UK based and this totals 46 users with 42 Shoutcast servers in total (some users may be suspended or haven't created servers). There's nothing stopping you from putting everyone on US based servers however it may annoy a few clients. 99% of them wouldn't be fussed I predict. The web hosting is all cPanel based and the Shoutcast is all Cast-Control Professional based, everything runs on Linux. Roughly speaking I would say 60% of clients are from the US,30% from the UK and 10% from other countries such as India.

WHMCS is showing the annual income as $23,000. Additionally I would say there's easily $1000 per year from clients outside of the billing system and domain renewals.

$24,000 / 12 months = $2000 per month

There’s roughly $1000 per month in new eBay orders (if you follow my current strategy which I will explain in great detail).

So existing clients as of now equate to $2000 per month and adding $1000 per month in eBay sales brings the total monthly revenue to $3000.

Payments are mainly (as in 99.9% of them) received via PayPal with a few bank transfers and the very odd cheque or Money Bookers payment being received.

Owned licenses for Kayako eSupport, WHMCS and Cast-Control Professional will be included if purchased at BIN price otherwise will cost $150 each (not being sold at this heavily discounted price seperately, for the buyer of this business only). Over 60 Flash tutorials, website domain/material and client domains will be included with the sale.

Costs: I would advise you to buy 3 servers, you can get 3 suitable Opteron servers from SoftLayer for a total of $390 per month. My eBay sales strategy (proven to work for over a year, will provide detailed instructions) involves approximately $200 of fees per month. So we are talking roughly $590 in costs per month although this very much depends on how you choose to do it and you may already have servers.

This auction will end on the 5th January 2008 which allows the new owner 10 days to complete the transfer of all accounts and information from our servers. During this 10 day period we shall provide any assistance if required. I will also give you my personal mobile telephone number and you may phone me for any help/advice during this period. If purchased at the BIN price we are willing to complete the WHM to WHM account transfers using our PCs/Laptops/Windows servers in our offices. We have done this many times before and I'd go as far as saying we are experts in this field. Otherwise this service will cost you extra or will have to be completed by yourself and/or your staff.

Payment may be sent via bank transfer,cheque (obviously we shall wait for the cheque to clear if you pay this way) or PayPal if you are willing to pay the associated fees.

Finally I would like to thank you for viewing this sale.

This auction is being posted on multiple forums and other private contacts have also shown interest. I reserve the right to cancel this sale or refuse bids/offers from buyers with no/low posts/history or if other suspicious signs are present. Scammers and time-wasters need not apply.

Starting Bid: $12,000
BIN: $20,000
End: Saturday 5th January 2008 @ Time This Thread Was Created

Thanks.

Here's a few PayPal screenshots with client/company names and irrelevant transactions blocked out.

Payments received from existing clients over past few days:

60855221nb0.jpg

Payments received from new orders over a 10-day period:

18578882wa5.jpg

Domain Summit 2024

simon johnson

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi RAH,

Sounds very interesting. You might want to make the .jpg images on imageshack bigger as its difficult to read the details.

Simon

D

Deleted member 71630

Just a reminder - this auction will be ending in less than 24 hours upon which we hope to reach a decision. We have received several offers with different sets of terms and will continue to accept new offers till the auction ends.

This auction is now over. We will not be accepting further offers however existing bidders (5) may adjust their offers. We will be announcing the winner on Monday. Thanks for everyones interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom