Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Established Sites with Page Rank makemoneyplans.com and more cleaning house sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikey99

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MAKEMONEYPLANS.COM PR3
Traffic: 150-200 a mth
I haven't tried to monetize this site yet, would probably make a few bucks as it stands via adsense, but loads of potential to add more content and grow this site. The CMS joomla makes it pretty easy to do have integrated the magazine joomla component which lays out the home page really well.
Min offer: $50 BIN:$125

STAYFITHAVEFUN.COM PR2
Traffic: 300 a mth
General fitness articles original content uses joomla cms for site layout and design. Adsense recently added will make 5 or 10 bucks this month.
Min Offer: SOLD

findyoursomeonespecial.com PR1
traffic: approx 120-150 Uniques
All unique content, traffic from SE's adsense recently added
Min Offer: $40 BIN $80

voip-service-comparison.com PR2
traffic: approx 300 visitors a mth
Organic SE traffic for general VOIP terms, adsense recently added no big income to mention as of yet. Potential lies in growing site with more content. Current conent is all unique.
Min Offer: $50 BIN $125

toppettips.com PR2
Traffic: 350-400 visitors a mth
All Organic SE traffic ranking for terms to do with cat behavior, cat language, getting cat fixed etc. All original content adsense was recently added so no long term stats nominal monthly income will be my guess 5-10 bucks. Could be monetized easily with other Aff. programs i.e. clickbank, petsmart etc.

technologysavestime.com PR2
traffic: 200-300 mth
All content is unique on data recovery and other tech related terms. Uses Joomla CMS for site, will move to your server with sale. Adsense added recently no big stats should earn 5-10 bucks this month.
Min Offer: $40 BIN $80

familysuccesstips.com PR2
tarffic: 300-400 mth
Focuses on parenting and family topics, nice domain again uses Joomla CMS fill transfer the site to new owner. Tarffic from Google and MSN for parenting keywords

allforbusinesstips.com PR1
traffic: minimal
Gerneal business articles time management was the intial focus. Adsense was added this month, few clicks.
Min Offer: $40 BIN $75

helpyourselfhealthy.com PR2
traffic: 100-150 per mth
Focuses on panic and anxiety attacks. Content is unique, all images are from clipart.com I have a membership there so they're legal to use. Adsense was just recently added so not a lot of stats to go on. Should make a few bucks each month. tarffic mainly from google

tipstoweightloss.com PR1
Traffic: 150-200 unqiues a mth
General site about weight loss with organic SE traffic for some general terms adsense added this month few clicks. With more content would be a great site. Traffic mainly from Msn search.

landscaping-and-gardening.com pr1
traffc: 200 per mth
Gerneal landscaping content site is powered by Joomla CMS few bucks in adsense this month most traffic comes from Yahoo and Google.
Min Offer: $50 BIN $125

learnguitartoday.info PR3
traffic: 150-200 per mth
PLR article content, word press blog does get some organic traffic for search terms. Experimented with spanish and english content on site. Gets mix of search terms in both english and spanish.
Min Offer: $50 BIN $100

pspandme.info PR1
Traffic: n/a never really been promoted
Wordpress Blog PLR article content no real revenue to speak of

Each of these sites is indexed and has been submitted to numerous general web directories, and most have had a few articles distributed to several article directories via an article distribution service offered by isnare.com. My reason for selling these is I just do not have the time to keep them updated regularily with content and links. Rather sell them and let someone else care for them then for me to just let them go stale. All sites were new between May and July of '06 so I built them from ground up. The potential is there for each one if more content is added. Right now all content is original except for the last 2 sites in the list these sites were built with PLR content. Any questions just let me know domains are either at godaddy.com or ipower.com, payment preffered by PayPal would like to sell these within the next 48 hours if possible, prices as noted.

All sites except last 2 in list are powered by Joomla CMS, I will transfer the site to the new owners server providing you can give me cpanel access to move the database etc. for Joomla. The last 2 sites listed are Wordpress blogs.

familysuccesstips.com
stayfithavefun.com
toppettips.com

SOLD via another forum.

Register for the auction
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom