• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Euo.biz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
1
Hey guys,


Please tell me what you think



Thanks,
Rami
 
lol, thats an acurate amount!
I guess I'll agree with him... Well no!
121.48$ :p
 
nice catch! , I know where you caught it ;)!
 
nice catch! , I know where you caught it ;)!

I am sure you do ;)


But I dont think this domain should be evaluated as a normal LLL.BIZ , EUo is something better, I guess, or better yet, I HOPE! :)



Rami
 
It definately is awesome letters ... anyways just wait till one of the experienced can appraise this for you!
 
$200 around there its nice combo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom