• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale EVERY NAME IS $25!!!---Premium .biz/.info/.ws/.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2002
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
2
Today is your lucky day! If you chose to visit DNF today you will most certainly find some very good deals. The reason for the $25 price is simple. I want to move on these domains. So there will be no price drops later.

NOTE: I am including a "bulk price" of $20 per domain if (5) or more domains are purchased at once.

THE RULES: All the names that I will be selling are at Godaddy. You must have a Goddady account to make an offer as I will just push these names to your account. The first person to list "SOLD" for the names you want will get the chance to purchase the names first. You must send the money to my paypal account: [email protected] as soon as possible. I will then immediately transfer the domain(s) as soon as verification is received.

Here they are:

Cigar.ws Sold!
Smoker.ws Sold!
Concerts.ws
Espanol.ws
Refinancing.ws
Construction.ws

No adult names
CareerPlanning.org Sold!
Hellbound.org
Holypower.org
IM2.org (internet marketing/Internet Messaging, etc)
iVolunteer.org
PregnantWomen.org Sold!

Feeding.info (could go well with PGW.org)
HealthFitness.info (pd more than $25 for this!)
MapleLeaf.info

Chiccago.com (typo)

Cuba-Travel.net

Juggle.us

No adult names
CasinoIndustry.biz (More PPC??)
Crayon.biz
DatingOnline.biz
GEK.biz Sold!
OnlineTrader.biz
RepairShop.biz
SiteHost.biz
HalfTime.biz
USGov.biz (grants/loans--PPC??)
Vickie.biz
VitaminSupply.biz
VitaminWarehouse.biz
VitaminWholesale.biz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That's it... Good Luck!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
Smoker.ws --- 25$ ???

SOLD
 
Cigar.ws

SOLD
 
PregnantWomen.org

SOLD
 
@izopod

How is your e-mail with PayPal?
 
tekz999 said:
gek.biz sold.
Payment sent: please read my message in paypal.

Payment received. Transfer intitated. Just let know when name is in your account.

Thanks for the smooth transaction!
 
RealNames said:


PM received. Payment received. Transfer intitated. Just let know when name is in your account.

Thanks for the smooth transaction Real. Very nice working with you again!
 
SERGEJ said:
Cigar.ws/pregnantwomen.org

SOLD

I received payment! Thanks. Just need your email info now...
 
My e-mail with GoDaddy(PN Send) I have already paid money by Paypal
 
izopod: you havent answer everything in paypal. You havnt answer my question man.
 
tekz999 said:
izopod: you havent answer everything in paypal. You havnt answer my question man.

Sorry. Busy transferring domains. The answer is I don't have anymore (3) letter domains. However I'm sure there are others here who may.

Thanks again for your quick payment!
 
Really! Thanks already! Very much quick and trouble-free transfer! Always with pleasure again! Very good reseller
 
SERGEJ said:
Really! Thanks already! Very much quick and trouble-free transfer! Always with pleasure again! Very good reseller

Thank you very much for your kind words. You too are a very good person to work with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom