• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale evolution8.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcamel

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2003
Messages
929
Reaction score
0
Evolution 8 is Mitsubishi's sports car.
All these TLDs are already taken: net org info us co.uk de

Starting: $15
BIN: $49
 
are there any trademark infringements with this?
 
Not that I know of - but I can't be sure about the future.

I think Mitsubishi corporation owns one of these domain's other TLDs (I think .net or .info)
 
Current offer: $15
 
48 hours to go.
Current bid: $20
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom