• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Excelica.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FSNet

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2002
Messages
279
Reaction score
1
I recently bought this name for myself, but I realized it had quite a background. It turns out there use to be an internet company (during the boom) named Excelica and used www.Excelica.com. When I found this out I felt better about my purchase. I plan on using this to be the parent company of all my website called the "Excelica Group". But if I were to sell this name how much could I fetch? Thanks in advance!

-John-
 
$0 now. Develop it into an internet company again, and it will have worth!
 
The company has no links left to it it seems...no traffic either

Kind of brandable though:

TM output:

Word Mark EXCELICA
Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 038. US 100 101 104. G & S: Telecommunication services, namely, network and infrastructure solutions for delivery of communication, entertainment and utility content and applications

$25-$40?
 
To answer your pm, the TM is ABANDONED which is good news for you.

The source of this info is:
http://www.uspto.gov/web/menu/tm.html

click TESS

I personally like abandoned TM's because you know at least someone else besides you thought it was worthy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom