• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Excellent Movie pack including MovieAward.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
1
The domains are:


MovieAward.net

FilmTheatre.net

FilmTitle.net

FilmTheaters.net

FilmTitles.net

Please appraise..

Thanks,
Rami
 
Guys, I really need an appraisal here... I would really appreciate it since I am getting an offer...


Thanks,
Rami
 
Get what you can, they are reg fee domains.
 
Thanks for letting me :)



Rami
 
Yeah, you are lucky getting an offer I 'd take it!
 
unless it is a very strong domain, two word .nets are low $$ IMO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom