• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Excellent poems found on toilet doors and walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

manish

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Excellent poems by not so famous poets... found on toilet doors and walls..........



A budding poet trying his best...

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.


Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this...

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted


Someone who had a different experience wrote,

You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!

Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in
toilets.

I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.

There are also people who come in for a different
purpose...

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come

here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls...

Toilets walls also double as job advertisement
space.......

(written high upon the wall)
If you can piss above this line, the Singapore Fire
Department wants you.

Ministry of Environment advertisement.

We aim to please!
You aim too! Please



On the inside of a toilet door:

Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the
entire performance.


And finally, this should teach some a lesson...
Sign seen at a restaurant:

The hands that clean these toilets also make your
food...please aim properly.
 
Some people come
To sit and wonder
I come here
To shit like thunder :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom