• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale expired domain at NSI (no such integrity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diogenes

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
I have an good domain that just expired with network ripoff solutions. These people are unbelievable, they haven't dropped their prices in 4 years.

Anyway, my moral dilema is, can i transfer an expired domain from NSI or do i have to renew from those thieves, while they hold my domain name captive?

D.
 
You need to renew the domain and wait for 60 days before you can transfer your domain name.

Cheers,
tw
 
Yea i bit the bullet and did it, why didn't i short NSI's stock back in 1999? I'd be able to buy and sell Yun Yee 3 times over!!! And everyone knew they sucked... :-[


D.
 
Was the name on hold? Or Expired? If it ws on hold, you can transfer it immediately after you renew it. I have one there stranded beca use att.net disappeared. Netsol is playing hard ball with me over the invalid e-mail. Wont let me do a damned thing with the name, but, I can keep renewing it no problem. I can renew anybodys name. Thats what blows my mind. They dont have a clue that this alone , is responsible for half of their stolen domain complaints. Talk about the blind leadin the blind. It just proves that they are the greediest breed of them all. I could kick netsol in the teeth in about one second right now. Get them in a whole heap of shit. Problem is, shit rolls down hill, and they are the king of the hill, if ya know what I mean.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom